- ECMO clinicians, research scientists, and members of regulatory and public health institutions are now eligible for membership in ELSO.
- Membership allows physicians, nurses, perfusionists, respiratory therapists, researchers and others healthcare professionals to become more directly involved in the world’s largest ECMO community.
- Affiliation with an ELSO Member Center is not necessary to apply
- Members receive benefits separate from Member Center privileges
- Benefits of membership include:
- Direct participation in the world’s largest ECMO community
- ELSO Member Newsletters
- ELSO Registry Data Reports
- Discounts on one copy of the printed ELSO Red Book ($20 off list price) and one copy of the printed ECMO Specialist Manual ($5 off)
- $50 discount on the Annual ELSO Conference Registration fee (main in person conferences only)
- Official Certificate of ELSO Membership
- Discounted registration rates for global ELSO Chapter Conferences (EuroELSO, Asia-Pacific ELSO, Latin-America ELSO, South & West Asia ELSO)
- Access to the ELSO Online Discussion Board
- Access to ELSO Online ECMO Knowledge Assessment Examination (Certificate of Completion included upon successful completion)
- Eligibility to participate in ELSO Committees and Working groups
Please note that for the $50 discount on the Annual North American ELSO conference it can take up to 2 weeks to import your discount code into the CVENT registration program and is only valid for in person conferences.
I am ready to join, take me to the application!